Stanag2WebRTC enables seamless integration of live UDP MPEGTS and STANAG 4609 streams into web-based applications. STANAG Video and metadata are transmitted to web clients through WebRTC video and data channels. Optionally, the original streams can be recorded at the server side.
- Low-latency playback of MPEG-TS/STANAG 4609 network streams (TS over UDP) in a browser using WebRTC
- Video passthrough (H.264) or real-time transcoding to VP8
- STANAG 4609 KLV MISB metadata packets (decoded to JSON) over the WebRTC data channel
- Server-side stream recording (MPEG-TS, HLS)
- Recording original video/data or transcoding with configurable resolution, bitrate, etc., to H.264
- Server control with a REST API
- Sample code included
*For the commercial and governmental organizations with 500 employees or more the corporate license is limited to “same department”.
Runtime prices are available here. For a quote, please contact us at email@example.com