UAVideo Player™ is a cost effective standalone viewer for ISR imagery presentation and analysis. A FMV (Full Motion Video) stream player allows low latency playback of STANAG 4609 compliant live video feeds, offline files and On Demand FMV (from RTSP server) streams, multi-channel recording, 2D / 3D Situational Awareness, customizable metadata overlays, bookmarks, imagery snapshots, accurate file cutting, etc.
- Low latency playback of STANAG/MISB compliant FMV live streams.
- STANAG 4609 File playback.
- Seamless back to back RTSP segments playback from RTSP server (Impleo StanagOnDemand server)
- Multi-channel DVR for segmented recording.
- Configurable Telemetry overlays with multiple layers.
- MISB 0903 (VMTI - Video Moving Target Indicator and Track Metadata) support.
- Situational awareness - 2D maps and 3D (Google Earth). UAV positioning, footprint, area, etc.
- Accurate file cutting (using bookmarks) and segment exporting.
- Total filmed area calculation and presentation.
- Extensible with user's developed plugins.
- STANAG 4609 compliant. MISB 0601.X UAS Datalink Local Metadata Set support.
Please note, the Google Earth plugin has been deprecated and the Earth visualization is no longer available.
Have a look at our new player - StPlayer with similar features.
STANAG 4609 stream playback
Klv Metadata decoding
Offline file ingest and playback
Multi-channel stream recorder