- STANAG 4609 files and live low latency UDP stream playback
- STANAG 4609 HLS (VOD) playback
- Klv metadata extraction and presentation (MISB 0601.X, 0102.X, 0903.X, 1204.1)
- Multiple Klv Pid support
- OutOfBand Klv (RAW) support
- Metadata packets export (JSON), MISB to GeoJSON export
- Metadata packets export as KML (KMZ), Network link - 3D Google Earth
- Metadata extraction and recasting over UDP (RAW Klv / Json)
- GPU accelerated 3D video overlay engine
- Pixel to Geo (Mouse / Video Marker)
- Video Ruler - on-screen distance measurement
- Perspective grid overlay
- GeoJSON annotations (draw over the video, import / export)
- VMTI (Video Moving Target Indicator and Track Metadata) support
- Situational Awareness - metadata presentation on a Map (online / offline)
- Geo queries - filmed area, "heatmap", find relevant video by map area selection
- Stream analysis charts - timestamps, bitrate, discontinuities, video / data packet placement, etc.
- Player automation. Remote player control over HTTP (REST)
STANAG 4609 file playback
MISB metadata presentation
Map. Basic situational awareness features
Low latency STANAG 4609 stream playback.
UDP unicast / multicast.
Video Overlay tools
GPU accelerated 3D video overlay engine
Metadata presentation on top of video, Pixel to Geo, Perspective grid, Distance measurement, Video marker and video / geo annotations, etc.
Video / Klv analysis, interoperability testing. Quickly identify impairments and artifacts.
Video Dts Interval, Video Pts Interval, Data Pts Interval, Stream Pie, Stream Bitrate, Video, Private Data and Klv packets
Re-broadcast extracted (RAW or decoded) stream metadata over UDP for external processing by other applications.
Metadata is synced to video.