STANAG Stream recorder KLV / CoT - is a software application that lets the motion imagery analyst to capture and exploit STANAG 4609 compliant video streams and embedded telemetry information. This tool is designed to perform TS stream segmented recording, MPEG stream info detection, KLV metadata analysis, MPEG-7/XML/Text metadata generation. It receives unicast/multicast STANAG stream from IP network, records it to the local storage with optional segmentation (time / size) and displays the MISB 0601.X metadata information present in the stream. It supports LDS mode and uses configurable metadata dictionary (XML format).
- Segmented stream and metadata recording.
- MISB 0601.X metadata extraction.
- Real-time decoded metadata presentation (0601 decoding, KLV Packet rate, etc. )
- Metadata recording to XML ( Both original and decoded ).
- Metadata sampling.
- Configurable metadata dictionary.
- STANAG stream info detection.
- KLV to CoT transcoding