STANAG 4609 Player .NET SDK is an "ITAR-free" library that provides stream/file playback and MISB KLV extraction/decoding functionality. It helps developers to create applications that play streaming video from UAV platforms and extract telemetry metadata (MISB 0601.X, 0102.X, 0903.X). The SDK has a rich feature set that can be easily customized, providing a robust and cost-effective solution for any STANAG 4609 related development project. Applications built on top of ImpleoTV's STANAG 4609 Player .NET SDK are deployed in a variety of civilian and military applications worldwide.
- STANAG 4609 network stream (TS over UDP and TS over RTP) playback (configurable Nic/IP/Port).
- STANAG 4609 file playback.
- STANAG 4609 HLS (local files / http) playback.
- MPEG TS (MPEG2/H.264 payload + MISB 0601.X / 0102.X, 0903.4 (VMTI) metadata) support.
- Live and off-line applications.
- Synchronized Raw (compressed / uncompressed (RGB, YUV, Grayscale)) video frames, KLV (raw buffer + decoded metadata) and private data callback. Frame accurate sync.
- VMTI (Video Moving Target Indicator and Track Metadata) MISB 0903.X support.
- ASYNC and SYNC Klv
- MISB to JSON / GeoJSON decoding.
- Closed caption KLV extraction and transcoding.
- C# sample code.
*For the commercial and governmental organizations with 500 employees or more the corporate license is limited to “same department”.