KLV Injector SDK™ is a .Net SDK that operates on MPEG TS stream / files and provides KLV metadata insertion and segmented recording (with optional preview) functionality. The Injector has two logical inputs - the first one for receiving a compressed and (optional) uncompressed digital video stream and a second one for receiving metadata information. Library outputs a multiplexed STANAG 4609 file / stream. The SDK allows rapid application development for MISB0601 metadata insertion into TS streams.
- Receives MPEG TS stream from the network (configurable Nic/IP/Port) or file.
- Demultiplexes, decodes and renders the video using default (or bundled) decoder present in the system.
- Inserts KLV data.
- Time Stamps extraction and notification.
- Metadata sources: RS232, Ethernet, File or as a memory buffer.
- Output targets - file or network.
- CoT (Cursor On Target) metadata conversion support.
- Sample source code (C#).
- Optional uncompressed video frames input (encoded into H.264)
*For the commercial and governmental organizations with 500 employees or more the corporate license is limited to “same department”.
For runtime prices please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org