Klv Injector SDK is designed to make a STANAG 4609 processing an easy task. The SDK offers a full range of technologies for video and MISB metadata manipulation. Creating and re-purposing of STANAG files/streams has never been easier...
- KLV telemetry insertion into MPEG TS streams (UDP/RTP) or files.
- Frame grabber (capture device) video source, H.264 encoding.
- ASYNC and SYNC KLV support.
- MISB 601, 102, 903 decoding and encoding.
- Offline/online KLV telemetry processing.
- Output targets - file or network.
- Live re-multiplexig and re-broadcasting.
- Create STANAG 4609 streams from uncompressed video frames (bitmaps).
- Sample source code (C#)
1 personal, nontransferable, nonexclusive, license
3 nontransferable, nonexclusive, developer licenses
Corporate, nontransferable, nonexclusive developer license*
Network Target option
Live streaming over UDP.
*For the commercial and governmental organizations with 500 employees or more the corporate license is limited to “same department”.
Runtime prices are available here. For a quote, please contact us at email@example.com