KlvInspector™ is a software application for deep analysis of STANAG 4609 or binary telemetry files / streams. It is an essential tool for UAV video applications development, integration and testing. KlvInspector provides in-depth insight into the KLV metadata - comprehensive and visual representation of the encoded KLV data, packet structure, binary/ASCII data preview and search functionality. It decodes a UAS Datalink Local Metadata Set (MISB 0601.X) metadata and allows an easy navigation inside the SMPTE 336M-2007 KLV packet, statistic report generation, metadata extraction (bin, csv, xml), KLV packets generation, optional conversion to CoT (Cursor on Target) and RS232 / LAN (UDP) recording/streaming.
KlvInspector can be used as a source of KLV data, in case a real source for system testing is not available or classified.
- Visual representation of the KLV Packet structure.
- Packet Navigation (by packet number or time).
- Extraction of KLV metadata from STANAG 4609 files.
- MISB 0601, MISB 0102, MISB 0903.
- VMTI (Video Moving Target Indicator and Track Metadata) editor.
- Binary/ASCII data preview and search functionality.
- Load/Save Klv packets from/to binary files.
- Record (with Live preview) binary telemetry streams (RS232/Ethernet).
- Metadata packet range export (by numbers, offset, KLV time) to binary, csv, xml or json files.
- Multiple KLV PID support.
- Report generation
- Video preview and navigation.
- Situational awareness - presentation on a map (online / offline).
- Bitrate chart plotting and PCR discontinuity monitoring.
- KLV Composer (Build KLV packet from scratch by adding individual items or edit existing packets).
- Send KLV packets over RS232 or Ethernet with configurable data rate.
- Convert KLV to CoT messages (MISB 0805) and send them over Ethernet.